New Humana Gold Plus Integrated members may need help with medications. We want to make enrollment or transition into our plan as easy as possible.
- During the first 90 days of enrollment, members can receive up to a 30-day supply of the Part D drugs you currently take. If the prescription is for less than a 30-day supply, Humana Gold Plus Integrated will allow multiple fills of the prescription for up to a 30-day supply.
- During the first 180 days of enrollment, members will have access to the Medicaid-covered drugs they currently take:
- If the drug is not on our list of covered drugs
- If health plan rules do not cover the amount ordered by a doctor
- If the drug requires prior approval by Humana Gold Plus Integrated
- During the first 90 days of enrollment, for members who live in a long-term care facility
- Long-term care facilities may provide prescription medicine in small amounts at a time to prevent waste.
Please call us at 800-787-3311 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Central time, if you have questions, or to use our free interpreter services to answer questions about your health and drug plans.
Multilanguage insert, PDF
Within the first 60 days of enrollment, members will receive a health risk screening (HRS) assessment. Some new members may receive an HRS screening within 15 days of enrollment. The HRS helps us understand a member’s healthcare needs. We provide each of our members with a personalized, accessible, and patient-centered approach to care using information we get from a completed HRS.
Most new members have 3 options for completing an HRS:
- We will call you to complete the HRS.
- We will send you an HRS to complete at home, if we can’t reach you by phone.
- We can visit you in your home and complete the HRS with you in person, if you want.
Some new members must receive an HRS in person. We will work with these members to set up a home visit.
When we send you an HRS, we also will send you a postage-paid return envelope for you to use to return the form to us. If you want help completing the form, we can call you or meet face to face.
For help, call us at 800-559-3917 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Central time, and choose option 4. However, please note that our automated phone system may answer your call after hours, during weekends, and on holidays. If prompted, please leave your name and telephone number, and we’ll call you back by the end of the next business day.
Learn more about the resources we offer our members