No deductible and minimal copays when you visit in-network providers
Humana Gold Plus is a Medicare Advantage health maintenance organization (HMO) plan that includes all the benefits of Original Medicare and may include prescription drug coverage and many extras.
With an HMO plan, out-of-pocket costs are generally lower, and they may be more predictable than with other types of plans. So you’ll have a better idea of how much you’ll spend on healthcare during the year.
Humana Gold Plus HMO plans cover all the benefits of Original Medicare and much more, including:
- Choice of a primary care physician in the plan network
- Affordable monthly plan premium
- Prescription drug coverage equal to or better than the standard requirement for a Medicare Part D plan (prescription drug coverage not available with all plans)
- Emergency coverage anywhere in the world
- Coverage for most annual preventive screenings at no cost to you
- Hospitalization coverage
With the Humana Gold Plus HMO plan, you choose a doctor from our network to coordinate your care. This doctor is your primary care physician (PCP), and he or she will work with you to coordinate your care. Referrals from your PCP are generally required to see specialists or other providers.
You're covered for unlimited medical doctor visits with affordable copayments, so you can see the PCP you choose as often as you need. Plus, you're not locked in once you pick your doctor. You can change to a different in-network doctor whenever you like.
How can we help?
Licensed Humana sales agents are available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. at
Meet with us
Our licensed Humana sales agents are available to help you select the coverage that best meets your needs.