Humana offers Medicare Advantage health maintenance organization (HMO) plans that include all the benefits of Original Medicare and may include prescription drug coverage and many extras.
Enjoy deductibles as low as $0 and minimal copays when you visit in-network providers
Humana HMO plans cover all the benefits of Original Medicare and much more, including:
- Choice of a primary care physician from within the plan’s provider network
- Affordable monthly plan premiums; $0 premium on some plans in some areas
- Prescription drug coverage equal to or better than the standard requirement for a Medicare Part D plan (prescription drug coverage not available with all plans)
- Emergency coverage anywhere in the world
- Coverage for most annual preventive screenings at no additional cost to you
- Hospitalization coverage
- Membership in the SilverSneakers® fitness program (available on most plans)
How it works
With Humana’s HMO plans, you choose a doctor from our network to coordinate your care. This doctor is your primary care physician (PCP), and he or she will work with you to coordinate your care. Referrals from your PCP are generally required to see specialists or other providers.
You're covered for unlimited medical doctor visits with affordable copayments, so you can see the PCP you choose as often as you need. Plus, you're not locked in once you pick your doctor. You can change to a different in-network doctor whenever you like.