Caregivers don’t have to do it alone. Humana provides support and resources for you to network with other caregivers.
Care at home
If you or your loved one need information, or an eligible Humana member you are caring for needs assistance at home, visit Home and community support and discover more about these resources:
- Support at home – For eligible Humana members, many Humana plans offer personal care assistants and support after surgery.
- Telemedicine – Some Humana plans include a telehealth benefit, allowing you to speak to a doctor face to face from the comfort of home.
- Humana in your neighborhood – Search for a Humana neighborhood center in your state for social and educational activities.
- , opens new window - For eligible Humana members with medical and functional challenges, Humana offers personalized home care services.
Focus on health
Humana makes it easy for its members to maintain their health and stay active. Visit Achieve health goals to learn more about these programs available on most Humana plans:
- SilverSneakers® - This program offers fitness classes and opportunities to socialize with other seniors.
- Go365® – Members can earn rewards for attending SilverSneakers classes and completing other healthy activities.
Find a doctor
With Humana’s online search tool, members may find a doctor within their network.
Help from other resources
Connect with professional organizations and network with other caregivers.