Full caregiver powerTaking care of yourself while caring for someone else
Help from Humana
Caregivers don’t have to do it alone. Humana provides support for your loved one’s care at home, health as well as resources for you to network with other caregivers.
Care at home
If you or your loved one needs assistance at home, visit Home and community support and discover more about these resources:
- Support at home – For independent loved ones, Humana offers personal care assistants and support after surgery.
- HumanaFirst® Nurse Advice Line - Call a registered nurse for immediate concerns, a chronic condition or help communicating with a doctor 24/7.
- Telemedicine – From the comfort of home, you and your loved one can speak to a doctor face-to-face.
- Humana neighborhood center - Search for a Humana neighborhood center in your state for social and educational activities.
- , opens new window - For loved ones with medical and functional challenges, Humana offers personalized home care services.
Focus on health
Humana makes it easy for your loved one to stay healthy and active. Visit , opens new window to learn more about these programs and perks:
- SilverSneakers® - This program offers fitness classes and opportunities to socialize with other seniors.
- Go365® – Seniors can earn rewards for SilverSneakers classes if included in his or her plan.
Find a doctor
With Humana’s online search tool, members may find a doctor within their network.
Help from other resources
Connect with professional organizations and network with other caregivers.
Find the resources you need right at your fingertips.