Welcome to Humana Healthy Horizons®. With us, you get a Medicaid plan that does more.
Like more rewards, more everyday benefits, and more help and support—so you have more time to focus on what you love. We include below key information to help you make the most of your enrollment.
Protect your coverage. Keep your information current.
Don’t lose your Medicaid eligibility or coverage. When your personal information changes, like your address or phone number, update it with a few simple steps.
Go to the
If visiting the Florida DCF website:
- Log in to your MyAccess account
- Click the “Report My Changes” button
- Check the box for Address, Email, or Phone Number changes
- Enter your information and follow prompts to finish and submit
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients and those interested in getting SSI should visit the
By taking these steps, your health benefits and plan stay protected.
Make the most of your Humana Healthy Horizons enrollment
Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Download two digital apps to your mobile device. Fill out and return three forms. Pick and see a primary care physician.
- Download two digital apps
At Humana, we want to help you live your best life in your best health possible. As part of our commitment to you, we offer rewards for taking healthy actions.
Earn rewards right now:
- Create an account on the Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons™ app
- Complete and return your health risk assessment (HRA)
Your Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons login credentials work with MyHumana.
MyHumana account, PDFgives you 24/7 access to your plan information. With an account, you can:
- Choose and change your primary care physician
- See and download your Member ID card
- Get important health notices
- Complete your HRA
- Fill out and return forms
Your Welcome Kit includes a Health Risk Assessment (HRA). The HRA is a set of questions about you and your health. We will use your answers to help make sure you get the care and support you need.
You can complete your HRA by:
- Filling out the HRA you received in your Welcome Kit and sending it back to us in the postage-paid envelope you also received, or
- Downloading a new copy, completing it, and sending back to the address on the form, or
- Calling us at 1-800-611-1467 (TTY: 711), or
Through your MyHumana account
Your Welcome Kit also includes a Continuity of Care form and a Release of Protected Health Information form. The Continuity of Care form helps make sure you continue getting the care you need if you change plans or doctors. The Release of Protected Health Information form tells us the health information you’re OK with us sharing with other people.
Please complete a
Continuity of Care form, PDF and a Release of Protected Health Information form, PDF. You will find both in your Welcome Kit. Send back these forms and your HRA in the same envelope (from your Welcome Kit).
- Pick a doctor
Your Member ID card includes the name of your primary care physician (PCP). To pick a different PCP, use our
Find a Doctor serviceto see doctors in your area. To change your PCP, use your MyHumana account, PDFor call the number on the back of your Member ID card.
Your PCP should be:
- Close to your home or work
- Able to meet your health needs
- Able to meet your cultural needs, such as language preference
We recommend you:
- Meet with your PCP within the first 30 days of enrollment
- Talk to your PCP about your current and future health needs
- Meet with your PCP at least once each year
Where should you go to see a doctor? You have choices.
Learn about your choices for care. If you change your doctors, complete a Consent for Release of Medical Records form. This form gives us permission to send your medical records to your new doctor.
Member Handbookis the best resource to find everything you want to know about your plan in one place. If you have any questions, this book is where to look.
Continuity of Care
When new health and dental plans are added to your Medicaid benefits,
COC makes sure that your dental and health services won’t be interrupted when we switch plans. You will be able to see your doctors and fill your prescriptions like normal.
The Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) contracts with Medicaid health and dental plans to provide services to health plan enrollees in the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care (SMMC) program. The Agency recently entered into new contracts with health and dental plans. As part of those contracts, the Agency achieved program changes that greatly benefit enrollees and providers.
Health and dental plans are required to ensure COC during the transition period for Medicaid recipients enrolled in the SMMC program. COC requirements ensure that when enrollees transition from one health plan to another, one service provider to another, or one service delivery system to another (i.e., fee-for-service to managed care), their services continue seamlessly throughout their transition. The Agency has instituted the following COC provisions:
- Health care providers should not cancel appointments with current patients. Health plans must honor any ongoing treatment that was authorized prior to the recipient’s enrollment into the plan for up to 60 days after the roll-out date in each region.
- Providers will be paid. Providers should continue providing any services that were previously authorized, regardless of whether the provider is participating in the plan’s network. Plans must pay for previously authorized services for up to 60 days after the roll-out date in each region, and must pay providers at the rate previously received for up to 30 days.
- Providers will be paid promptly. During the continuity of care period, plans are required to follow all timely claims payment contractual requirements. The Agency will monitor complaints to ensure that any issues with delays in payment are resolved.
- Prescriptions will be honored. Plans must allow recipients to continue to receive their prescriptions through their current provider, for up to 60 days after the roll-out date in each region, until their prescriptions can be transferred to a provider in the plan’s network.
More information about COC provisions can be referenced on the COC program highlight document,
Check out your
Managing your medicines is important. We want you to feel comfortable knowing what you’ll have to pay when filling a prescription. Learn about your pharmacy benefits and more.
Health and wellness
We want you to achieve your best physical, mental and emotional health. You can access behavioral health services and health and wellness programs to help you on your journey to good health.
Caring for a loved one can be challenging. We offer support and resources to help you. Looking for the forms you need to grant a caregiver access? You can find those here, too.
Long-term care (LTC) services
Do you have a long-term care plan? A care manager will reach out to you soon to set up a welcome visit in your home and introduce you to these services.