One of only two Medicare Supplement plans that cover 100% of Medicare Part B excess charges
This plan may help protect you from additional out-of-pocket expenses if you need treatment that exceeds what Medicare will approve.
With Medicare Supplement Plan F, you get the most complete coverage available. First, it includes all the benefits of Medicare Supplement Plans A, B and C. In addition, Plan F provides coverage for skilled nursing facility care, Medicare Part A and B deductibles, and international travel medical emergency help.
Because the plan also covers costs in excess of Medicare-approved amounts, you may have no out-of-pocket costs for hospital and doctor's office care with this plan.
Medicare Supplement Plan F offers basic Medicare benefits including:
- Hospitalization: pays Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end
- Medical Expenses: pays Part B coinsurance -- generally 20% of Medicare-approved expenses -- or copayments for hospital outpatient services
- Blood: pays for the first three pints of blood each year
- Hospice care: pays Part A coinsurance
In addition to the basic benefits, Plan F also provides coverage for:
- Medicare Part B excess charges (this is the difference between what a doctor or provider charges and the amount Medicare will pay up to Medicare's limiting amount)
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Medicare Part A deductible for hospitalization
- Medicare Part B deductible for medical and hospital outpatient expenses
- International travel medical emergency help
Plan F also has a high-deductible option. If you choose this option, you have to pay a deductible of [$2,240] for  before the plan pays anything. This amount can go up each year.
High-deductible policies have lower premiums, but if you become sick, you'll have higher out-of-pocket costs.
Humana Medicare Supplement Insurance plans¹This helpful chart makes it easy to compare plans
2Humana also offers a High Deductible Plan F in your area.
The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact will be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company.
Medicare Supplement insurance is available to those age 65 and older enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B and in some states to those under age 65 eligible for Medicare due to disability or End Stage Renal disease.
Medicare Supplement insurance plans are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program.
Coverage may be limited to Medicare-eligible expenses. Benefits vary by insurance plan and the premium will vary with the amount of benefits selected. Depending on the insurance plan chosen, you may be responsible for deductibles and coinsurance before benefits are payable. These policies have exclusions and limitations; please call your agent/producer or Humana for complete details of coverage and costs.
How can we help?
Licensed Humana sales agents are available 7 days a week, 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Meet with us
Our licensed Humana sales agents are available to help you select the coverage that best meets your needs.
Call a licensed Humana sales agent
1 - 888 - 204 - 4062 (TTY: 711)