A great option if you’re looking for a broad range of coverage
Medicare Supplement Plan N provides more coverage than Plans K and L while still maintaining a lower premium than Plans A through G.
Plan N covers 100% of your Medicare Part B coinsurance costs, with the exception of a $20 copay for office visits and a $50 copay for ER visits.
Plan N covers basic Medicare benefits including:
- Hospitalization: pays Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end
- Medical Expenses: pays Part B coinsurance excluding $20 copay for office visits and $50 copay for ER — generally 20% of Medicare-approved expenses — or copayments for hospital outpatient services
- Blood: pays for the first three pints of blood each year
- Hospice care: pays Part A coinsurance
In addition to the basic benefits, Plan N also provides coverage for:
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Medicare Part A deductible for hospitalization
- Travel-abroad medical emergency help
Humana Medicare Supplement Insurance plans1
2Humana also offers a High Deductible Plan F in your area.
The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact will be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company.
Medicare Supplement insurance is available to those age 65 and older enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B and in some states to those under age 65 eligible for Medicare due to disability or End Stage Renal disease.
Medicare Supplement insurance plans are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program.
Coverage may be limited to Medicare-eligible expenses. Benefits vary by insurance plan and the premium will vary with the amount of benefits selected. Depending on the insurance plan chosen, you may be responsible for deductibles and coinsurance before benefits are payable. These policies have exclusions and limitations; please call your agent/producer or Humana for complete details of coverage and costs.
How can we help?
Licensed Humana sales agents are available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. at
Meet with us
Our licensed Humana sales agents are available to help you select the coverage that best meets your needs.