- $13.20 monthly plan premium nationwide
- $0 deductible on Tier 1 and Tier 2 medications; $435 annual deductible on Tiers 3, 4 and 5 medications
- In-store copays as low as $1 on a 30-day supply of certain generic drugs at Walmart, Walmart Neighborhood Markets, and Sam's Club, our preferred cost-sharing pharmacies
- Copays as low as $3 on a 90-day supply of Tier 1 preferred generics from Humana Pharmacy®, a mail-delivery pharmacy that offers preferred cost sharing
- More than 1,500 generics included on the plan’s list of covered drugs to help you save money
Humana has contracted with Walmart, Walmart Neighborhood Markets and Sam's Club pharmacies to offer preferred cost sharing for this Part D plan. While you can use other pharmacies in our network, preferred cost-sharing pharmacies offer additional prescription savings to Humana members.
If you don't live in an area where preferred cost-sharing pharmacies are close to you, your ability to take advantage of this benefit will be limited. In some areas, preferred cost-sharing pharmacies may be extremely limited.
Learn more: , PDF opens new window
Humana Walmart Value Rx Plan™ prescription costs
*90-day supplies are available for most drugs on Tiers 1–4 (subject to quantity limits); copay is 3 times the 30-day copay.
Be sure to check the Drug List to find your medication’s tiers and choose a plan based on those costs. You’re not required to have a prescription drug plan, but you may face a late enrollment penalty for not enrolling when you’re first eligible for Medicare.
How can we help?
Licensed Humana sales agents are available daily,
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., local time.
Meet with us
Our licensed Humana sales agents are available to help you select the coverage that best meets your needs.
Call a licensed Humana sales agent
1 - 888 - 204 - 4062 (TTY: 711)