How the HumanaChoice(PPO) plan works
With a HumanaChoice(PPO) plan, you enjoy:
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital — but you pay less for services received from in-network providers
- Affordable monthly plan premium for most plans
- Referral-free visits to any provider nationwide
- Prescription drug coverage equal to or better than the standard requirement for a Medicare Part D plan*
- Emergency coverage anywhere in the world
- Affordable copayments for doctor visits and annual routine physicals
- Coverage for annual screenings at no charge
*Precription drug coverage is not available with all plans.
Your doctors and HumanaChoice(PPO)
HumanaChoice(PPO) plans are Preferred Provider Organization plans. That means you have a broad network of healthcare providers to choose from.
- Your out-of-pockets costs are lower when you choose a provider from Humana's long list of in-network providers
- You also have the freedom to visit any doctor, specialist, or hospital without a referral — even when you travel
Original Medicare benefits and more
Find a Plan In Your Area
HumanaChoice(PPO) plans give you all the benefits of Original Medicare and more, including:
- Prescription drug coverage (some plans do not include drug coverage)
- Emergency coverage when you travel outside the United States
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.