How the Humana Gold Choice (PFFS) plan works
With Humana Gold Choice, you may enjoy:
- Prescription drug coverage equal to or better than the standard requirement for a Medicare Part D plan*
- An affordable monthly plan premium
- Coverage for most annual screenings at no charge
*Prescription drug coverage is not available with all plans.
Original Medicare benefits and more
Find a Plan In Your Area
With Humana Gold Choice plans, you receive all the benefits of Original Medicare — and many plans include:
- Prescription drug coverage
- Hospitalization coverage
- Emergency coverage when you travel outside the United States
Humana Medicare is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. A Private Fee-for-Service plan is not a Medicare supplement plan. Providers who do not contract with our plan are not required to see you except in an emergency. Providers can find the plan’s terms and conditions on our website here.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
What you need to know before you enroll in a Private-Fee-for-Service plan.