Affordable Connectivity Program
You may qualify for discounts on your broadband Internet service and the purchase of eligible computers and tablets without enrolling in a Humana Healthy Horizons® plan.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) benefit program that helps ensure households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare, and more.
The benefit provides a discount of up to:
- $30 per month toward Internet service for eligible households
- $75 per month for eligible households on qualifying Tribal lands
- One-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers, as long as individual contributes more than $10 and less than $50 of the purchase price
The ACP is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Qualifying for the ACP
You can qualify for this program by meeting at least one of several requirements:
household income requirements(e.g., at or less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines – based on household size and state), or
- Participating in Medicaid, SNAP, WIC, or
similar programs, or
- Currently receiving other Lifeline benefits
You do not have to enroll in a Humana Healthy Horizons plan to qualify for this program.
Enrolling in the ACP
Eligible households must apply for the program, qualify for the program, and then contact a participating provider to select a service plan. To apply to see if you are eligible for the program:
For more information about the ACP
Other federal programs
Enrollment in a Medicaid plan, like Humana Healthy Horizons®, qualifies you for a free phone, talk, text, data, and more through SafeLink Wireless. If you have a smartphone, you may qualify to enroll in the “Keep your own smartphone” program and get free talk, text, and data every month.
Apply online with Safelink
- Call SafeLink at 877-631-2550
When prompted, Humana Healthy Horizons members should provide the promo code HUMANA.