or use the camera on a smartphone to scan the below QR code
- Create an account to access and engage in the program
- Members under the age of 18:
- Must have a parent or guardian register on their behalf to participate and engage with the program, and
- The person completing the registration process on behalf of a minor must have the minor’s Medicaid member ID
- Members 18 and older:
- Can register to create a Go365 account, and
- Must have your Medicaid member ID
If you have a MyHumana account, use the same sign-in information to access Go365.
For each eligible Go365 activity completed:
- Earn rewards and then
- Redeem the rewards for gift cards in the Go365 in-app mall
Rewards earned through Go365:
- Have no cash value, and
- Must be earned and redeemed prior to the reward expiration date
- Call Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons at 1-888-225-4669 (TTY: 711)
Review the eligible activities and available rewards through Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons, PDF
Rewards have no cash value. The monetary amounts listed above are reward values, not actual dollars. For some rewards, your doctor has to tell us that you completed the healthy activity. Once we get this information from your doctor, you will see in the app the option to redeem the reward. For any reward you qualify to earn during the 2023 plan year – January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023, we must get confirmation from your doctor by no later than March 15, 2024.
Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons is available to all members who meet the requirements of the program. Rewards are not used to direct the member to select a certain provider. Rewards may take 90 to 180 days or greater to receive. Rewards are non-transferrable to other Managed Care Plans or other programs. Members will lose access to the Go365® App and to the earned incentives and rewards if they voluntarily dis-enroll from Humana Healthy Horizons or lose Medicaid eligibility for more than one-hundred eighty (180) days. At the end of plan year (December 31), members with continuous enrollment will have 90 days to redeem their rewards.
Gift cards cannot be used to purchase prescription drugs or medical services that are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal healthcare programs; alcohol; tobacco; e-cigarettes; or firearms. Gift cards must not be converted to cash. Rewards may be limited to once per year, per activity. See description for details.