We’ll help you get a ride
Florida Medicaid will help you get to your doctor visits or even to the pharmacy. It’s easy and free to plan a ride:
- You can get a ride to your doctor, the pharmacy or a healthcare visit.
- You can plan a one-time ride, or you can also plan rides for regular doctor visits or other appointments.
- You can get as many rides as you need.
- This service is free to you.
- Your ride type will be based on your needs. It may be in the form of an independent or volunteer driver picking you up, a ticket for public transit, a taxi or mileage reimbursement for a friend or family member.