We’ll help you get a ride
Florida Medicaid will help you get to your doctor visits or even to the pharmacy. It’s easy and free to plan a ride:
- You can get a ride to your doctor, the pharmacy or a healthcare visit.
- You can plan a one-time ride, or you can also plan rides for regular doctor visits or other appointments.
- You can get as many rides as you need.
- This service is free to you.
- Your ride type will be based on your needs. It may be in the form of an independent or volunteer driver picking you up, a ticket for public transit, a taxi or mileage reimbursement for a friend or family member.
How to plan a ride
Be sure to call at least 24 hours before your doctor’s visit.
If you are having an emergency, call 911.
Humana Medical Plan members
- Call LogistiCare at 1-866-779-0565 (TTY: 711) to get a ride. Available Monday—Friday, 8 a.m—5 p.m., Central time.
- You can also , opens new window.
- Looking for your ride? Call the Where’s My Ride number at 1-866-779-0565 (TTY: 711)
Humana Long-Term Care members
- Call 1-877-564-0571 (TTY: 711) to schedule your ride
- Looking for your ride? Call the Where's My Ride number at 1-877-564-0572 (TTY: 711)