Enrollment and eligibilityHow much will Medicare cost? Learn more about Part A, B, C & D
Consider these important factors while you decide if you need Medicare Part A or B, a Medicare Advantage plan, or a prescription drug plan.
- Being an active-duty service member
- Having a TRICARE health plan
- Having veterans benefits
- Participating in CHAMPVA (Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Click the “Find out More” button under Download Medicare & You to access Medicare & You in multiple formats.
- Click the “Publications” link for Medicare resources in English and Spanish, PDF and audio formats.
See plans in your area
Enter your ZIP code below to see plans with their premiums, copays, and participating doctors and pharmacies
Call a licensed Humana sales agent
1 - 888 - 204 - 4062 (TTY: 711)
More you should know about Medicare
Enrollment and eligibilityWhat if I'm still working? Am I eligible for Medicare?
Enrollment and eligibilityHow to get Medicare if you’re disabled or under 65