Florida Medicaid gives you vision coverage as part of your Medicaid medical plan. Plus, with Humana, you get even more.
Get full benefit information in your member handbook
- Annual vision exam
- Testing, care and management of eye disease
- Vision exams for eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses and prosthetic eyes
- Eyeglass fitting, correction and repair
Plus more from Humana:
- Unlimited glasses for members under the age of 21.
- One set of glasses every 2 years for members over the age of 21.
- One set of frames per year for members over the age of 21.
You may need to get approval before using these benefits. This is called a prior authorization. You can always call Customer Care if you have questions about what needs prior authorization.
Find an eye doctor
Let us help you find an eye doctor.
Florida Medicaid has multiple vision doctors for you to choose from:
Link for Premier Eye Care, opens new window
Link for iCare, opens new window
Link for 20/20 Eye Care, opens new window
Give us a call when you’re ready and our Customer Care representatives can tell you what doctors you can visit.
They can also tell you more about what vision services are available and help you with any questions you have.
Call Customer Care at 1-800-477-6931 (TTY: 711).
Skip the call and search online right now.
Go to the Find a doctor tool to search online.