Enrollment and eligibilityHow to register for Medicare coverage in 3 easy steps
As Medicare Advantage membership continues to grow, so do the plans and benefits we’re able to offer our members. Even if you’re happy with your current Medicare coverage, you might want to take some time to see what new benefits may be available to you with a Medicare Advantage plan.
Is your healthcare plan still meeting your healthcare needs?
Are changes to your current Medicare plan costing you a little bit more this year? Are you taking any new drugs that may cost less on another plan? Is your doctor still in your plan’s network? Plans can change from year to year. So can your plan choices. Our
Would you prefer to get your medical, Rx and other benefits in 1 easy-to-manage plan?
If you’re enrolled in Original Medicare and you’ve purchased separate prescription drug and Medicare Supplement plans, consider the convenience of an all-in-1 Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plan. MAPD plans include prescription drug coverage plus the MAPD plans also security of an annual maximum out-of-pocket cost,* only available with Medicare Advantage, offers an added level of protection against high healthcare costs.
Get started with Humana Medicare today
Humana Medicare plans offer benefits beyond what Original Medicare covers. Explore all of the plans available in your area today!
You may be eligible to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan with additional benefits
Most of our Medicare Advantage plans now include coverage for prescription drugs. Many include coverage for routine dental, vision and hearing care, as well—benefits not provided by Original Medicare.
If you find a better fit, you’ll have an opportunity to switch your Medicare plan each year.
Here’s what you need to know about switching your Medicare Advantage plan
The Medicare Annual Election Period (AEP) takes place each year from Oct. 15 through Dec. 7. During this time you can:1
- Switch from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan
- Change from a Medicare Advantage plan back to Original Medicare
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another Medicare Advantage plan
Coverage begins on Jan. 1.
Making the switch during the Annual Enrollment Period is simple
- If you currently have Original Medicare and switch to a Medicare Advantage plan, your new health insurance plan will be activated on Jan. 1.
- If you’re switching from one Medicare Advantage plan to another, you’ll automatically be disenrolled from your old plan when your new plan takes effect. Now that’s simple!
- If you have a stand-alone prescription drug plan and/or a Medicare Supplement plan and you switch to an all-in-one Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plan, we can guide you through the steps to disenroll from your old plan(s). Your new coverage will begin on Jan. 1.
Don’t let concerns about how to switch Medicare plans keep you from looking at the “why.” If your current coverage isn’t meeting your needs, explore your options.
*The maximum out-of-pocket limit varies by plan and does not include costs for prescription drugs.
Humana answers your Medicare questions
Medicare costsHow much will Medicare Parts A, B, C and D cost?
Enrollment and eligibilityWhat if I’m late to enroll in Medicare? Are there penalties?
How can we help?
Licensed Humana sales agents are available daily, 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
See plans in your area
Enter your ZIP code below to see plans with their premiums, copays, and participating doctors and pharmacies.