Humana Health Plan gives you vision coverage as part of your plan. Plus, with Humana, you get even more.
Get full benefit information in your member handbook.
- Annual vision exam
- Testing, care and management of eye disease
- Vision exams for eyeglasses and contact lenses
- One (1) pair of glasses per year for members under 21 (additional pair covered if the first pair is lost, broken or the prescription changes)
- Additional glasses may be provided for members under Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment Special Services (EPSDT)
- If medically necessary: eyeglasses, contact lenses and prosthetic eyes
- Eyeglass fitting, correction and repair
You may need to get approval before you use these benefits. This is called a prior authorization. You can call Customer Care if you have questions about what needs prior authorization.