A healthy lifestyle is important to start early and maintain throughout your life. These programs are designed to encourage healthy behavior, help you reach your goals and enable you to earn rewards such as gift cards. The information below represents our yearly evaluation of this program.
- Health risk assessment (HRA) – Offers qualifying members an incentive to complete the assessment.
- Baby well visit (BWV) – Encourages the frequency of child well visits to the primary care physician during critical periods in the baby’s growth and development.
- Mom’s First prenatal and postpartum – Incentivizes enrollees for prenatal and postpartum education and care management to help decrease the risk of pregnancy complications, including preterm delivery associated with high-risk pregnancies.
- Pediatric well visit (PWV) – Incentivizes enrollees to complete their annual well-child visit.
- Humana Family Fit – Incentivizes obese and overweight members to join a 6-month weight management intervention.
- Smoking cessation – Encourages members to quit smoking through both counseling and medication therapy.
- Substance abuse – Encourages members to maintain and live a drug-free and/or alcohol-free lifestyle.