Moms First program
We know all moms need help before and after giving birth.
Our Moms First program:
- Is for our pregnant members
- Includes rewards for going to the doctor and getting certain screenings
- Provides the help we know you need before and after you give birth
- And more!
Enroll in our Moms First program and get these great services and extras:
While you’re pregnant
- Support from nurses trained to help during pregnancy
- Referrals for other treatment and services
- Education and support for you and your partner or support systems
- Extra help or support with understanding your Humana Healthy Horizons™ in South Carolina benefits
After your baby is born
- Access to nutrition counseling sessions
- And more!
To learn more about our Moms First Program:
- Call 866-432-0001 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time
- Email SCMCDCareManagement@Humana.com
Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons
Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons™ is a wellness program that offers you the opportunity to earn rewards for taking healthy actions. To earn rewards, you must download the Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons app from iTunes/Apple Store or Google Play on a mobile device, create an account, and engage in activities.
You can redeem your rewards in the Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons Mall for e-gift cards to popular retailers.
Members in our Moms First program can earn a:
- $10 reward after enrolling in the program and completing one call with a Care Manager
During and after a pregnancy, members can earn a:
- $10 reward (1 per pregnancy) for members who complete 1 prenatal visit during pregnancy
- $10 reward for visiting an OB/GYN and having 1 postpartum visit between 7 and 84 days after delivery
All Humana Healthy Horizons in South Carolina members can earn $10 in rewards for completing and sending back to us a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) within 90 days of enrollment (this reward is available once per lifetime).
The HRA is your chance to:
- Let us pair you with a care manager who can help you reach your health and well-being goals
- Share information about your health-related needs
- Tell us about your health and well-being
- Tell us about your health goals
Completing your HRA is important when you’re pregnant, so we can make sure you get the care you need. To complete your HRA:
- Fill out the HRA and submit it through the mobile Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons app
- Fill out the HRA and send it back to us in the envelope that came with your New Member Welcome Kit
- Call us at 866-432-0001 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time, or
- Register for a MyHumana account, log in to your MyHumana account on a desktop computer, and submit the HRA (NOTE: The HRA is not available on the mobile MyHumana app)
Rewards have no cash value. The monetary amounts listed above are reward values, not actual dollars. For some rewards, your doctor has to tell us that you completed the healthy activity. Once we get this information from your doctor, you will see in the app the option to redeem the reward. For any reward you qualify to earn during the July 2021-June 2022 plan year, we must get confirmation from your doctor by no later than September 15, 2022.
Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons is available to all members who meet the requirements of the program. Rewards are not used to direct the member to select a certain provider. Rewards may take 90 to 180 days or greater to receive. Rewards are non-transferrable to other Managed Care Plans or other programs. Members will lose access to the Go365® App and to the earned incentives and rewards if they voluntarily dis-enroll from the Humana Healthy Horizons or lose Medicaid eligibility for more than one-hundred eighty (180) days. At the end of plan year (June 30, 2022), members with continuous enrollment will have 90 days to redeem their rewards.
Incentives and rewards cannot be used for gambling, alcohol, tobacco or drugs (except for over-the-counter prescriptions). Incentives and rewards cannot be used for gambling, alcohol, tobacco or drugs (except for over-the-counter prescriptions). Rewards may be limited to once per year, per activity. See activity description for details.