Thank you for letting us partner with you on your health and wellness journey. We’re looking forward to getting to know you and make sure you get the care you need. You’ll find below:
- Health plan information
- Links to important documents and forms
- Information about MyHumana and Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons
Your Welcome Kit
All members get a Welcome Kit in the mail. This Welcome Kit includes the information you need to make the most of your enrollment in Humana Healthy Horizons in South Carolina. All members also get a Member ID card in the mail. Your ID card will arrive separate from your Welcome Kit.
We hope you find the information in your Welcome Kit helpful. If you misplace your Welcome Kit, don’t worry. You can find a link to it below.
Your Member Handbook
Your Member Handbook has information about
- Your health coverage
- Humana Healthy Horizons in South Carolina
- The information you need as a Humana Healthy Horizons in South Carolina member
You can access your Member Handbook
- By calling Member Services at 1-866-432-0001 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time, and asking for us to send you a print copy of the Member Handbook
Help us get to know you
We can provide better care when we know more about you. You can help by filling out and sending back to us a Health Risk Assessment (HRA).
An HRA is a set of questions about your health and wellness. As a new Humana Healthy Horizons in South Carolina member, you can help us get to know you by:
- Completing your HRA
- Sending back your HRA
In your Welcome Kit, you’ll find a:
- Paper copy of the HRA to fill out
- An envelope to use to send us your completed HRA
Please write your first and last name on each page before sending us your completed HRA.
You also can complete your HRA by:
- Calling us at 1-866-432-0001 (TTY: 711), or
- Activating your MyHumana account and completing and submitting the HRA online, or
- Via the Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons™ App
We will use your answers to make sure you get the care and support you need to meet your health goals.
Key documents and forms
Do you have a medical condition, like diabetes? Tell us on the Continuity of Care form so we can share that information with your doctors and make sure you get the care you need.
If you change doctors, the Consent for Release of PHI form will allow us to send your medical records to your new doctor.
Our Documents and Forms page includes links to other documents and forms you may need while enrolled in Humana Healthy Horizons in South Carolina.
MyHumana is an online member dashboard where you can find plan information and other tools to manage your plan.
MyHumana lets you:
- Download and print a copy of your Member ID card in the ID card center
- Set your communication preferences (e.g., you can get messages by email, text, or phone)
- Chat with Member Services Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time
- And more!
Registering is easy and only takes a minute.
Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons
Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons is a wellness program that offers you the opportunity to earn rewards for taking healthy actions. Humana Healthy Horizons in South Carolina members can participate in Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons. Participating in healthy activities and earning rewards through our Go365 for Humana Healthy Horizons wellness program is easy.
What your plan covers
Humana Healthy Horizons in South Carolina coverage includes:
Health and wellness
We want you to achieve your best physical, mental, and emotional health. To help you on your journey to good health, Humana Healthy Horizons in South Carolina members have access to:
Your primary care provider (PCP)
To help you get the high-quality healthcare you need and deserve, we assigned a PCP to you. Your PCP is the main doctor who will give you care. You should see your PCP at least once every year. This yearly visit:
- Is an important part of your care
- Can help you get and stay healthy
- Can help your doctor catch and treat health problems before they become serious
Your Member ID card includes information about your PCP. Your Member ID card will come to you in the mail.
Call Member Services at the toll-free number listed on the back of your Member ID card:
- If you don’t have a PCP and want to see someone other than the PCP we assigned you
- If you have a PCP you want to continue seeing and we assigned you to someone else
Your PCP should:
- Meet your cultural needs, such as language preference
- Meet your health needs
- Be close to your home or work
Use our Find a Doctor service to look for doctors, specialists, hospitals, healthcare facilities, and other in-network providers.