If you are no longer eligible for Medicaid, you will be disenrolled from your health plan. You can lose Medicaid eligibility for a number of reasons, such as if your income level changes. We will notify you in writing if you lose your Medicaid eligibility and no longer have coverage through Humana Healthy Horizons in Ohio.
You also can be disenrolled from Humana Healthy Horizons in Ohio if you:
- Abuse or harm health plan members, providers, or staff
- Become eligible for Medicare
- Do not fill out forms honestly or do not give true information (commit fraud)
- Lose your Ohio Medicaid eligibility
- Stay in a nursing home for more than 30 days in a row
If you become ineligible for Ohio Medicaid, all your services may stop. If this happens, call the Medicaid Consumer Hotline at 800-324-8680 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Eastern time.
Get more information